User Exits for Partner Determination
Partner determination contains the following user exits for your use:
- You can use this user exit to control whether an address that was entered manually and has already been used in other documents (referenced), should be referenced again if it changes or whether a new address shold be created (duplicated).
- Call up this user exit if a customer has not been maintained in the current sales area.
- Use this user exit to control the origin of partners in the partner determination procedure (origin X, Y or Z). If X, Y, or Z has been entered in the
- field, this user exit is automatically called up during partner determination.
- Use this user exit to integrate your own check in a program, that runs before the partner is saved in the document.