User Exits in Delivery Processing
Here are the user exits in Delivery Processing:
This include contains routines for processing delivery header and item data, as well as for changing the entrie delivery at central points during delivery processing. For more information on the exit, see note 415716.
You can use this user exit to influence distribution of the delivery quantity to the batches found.
You can use this user exit to control the confirmation requirement of an individual delivery item. You can only use this user exit for picking without Warehouse Management.
You can use this user exit to control material determination (material listing, material exclusion, product selection), by changing the communication structures for accessing the condition tables.
This exit allows you to control the behavior of delivery creation for order-based deliveries in the case of incomplete delivery groups.
You can use this exit to influence batch determination for an individual delivery item.
- Include LV50PFZA enables you to determine your own delivery item status.
- You can use the include RV45PFZA to determine your own header status. This exit is also used by other applications in Sales and Distribution (sales order, billing document).
- You can use the customer exit in enhancement V50PSTAT if you want to influence determination of the picking status in the case of rounding problems.
Incompletion Control of Deliveries
You can use the include FV50UZXX to program individual incompletion checks for a delivery document. Note 158807 contains more information on this.
Dezentralized Warehouse Management System
You can use enhancement V50S0001 to control system behavior when you create deliveries in the decentralized Warehouse Management System:
- Control of the input attributes of delivery fields for distributed deliveries
- Control of number assignment for a delivery created in the decentralized WMS
Collective Processing of Deliveries
- You can use the customer exits in enhancements V50R0002 and V50R0004 to calculate the stocks for displaying in the delivery due list.
- You can use the FORM routines in the include MV50SFZ4 to control output of the delivery due list in the old transaction VL04.
- You can use the include RVV50TOP to branch to user exits that you can use to influence the list output in transaction VL10. For more information see note 198137.
Stock Transfer Process
You can use enhancement V02V0001, if you want to control sales area determination of stock transport orders in a different way to the standard system.
Determinations in the Delivery
You can use the following enhancements to control determination of the organizational units that control the picking or putaway process of deliveries:
|V02V0002||Storage location determination|
|V02V0003||Gate and staging zone determination (Header)|
|V02V0004||Staging zone determination (item)|
You can use the enhancement V50Q0001 to influence the data selection for outputting the list. For more information, see note 128150.
Constructing Wave Picks
You can control the construction of wave picks using the customer exits in enhancement V53W0001.
Subsequent Outbound Delivery Split
You can use the FORM routines in the include LV53SFZ1 to enhance the functions of the subsequent delivery split. The include LV53STZ1 enables you to enhance the type group that is used by the function modlues of the delivery split. For more information see note 416765.
Processing Delivery IDocs
You can use the following enhancements to influence processing of delivery IDocs:
|V55K0001||Delivery (Inbound) : Copy data|
|V55K0002||Delivery (Inbound) : Prepare processing|
|V55K0003||Delivery (Inbound) : Evaluate result|
|V55K0004||Shipping notification (Inbound): Modification of IDoc control data|
|V55K0005||Purchase order (Inbound): Modification of IDoc control data|
|V55K0011||Shipping notification (Inbound): Copy data|
|V55K0012||Shipping notification (Inbound): Prepare processing|
|V55K0013||Shipping notification (Inbound): Evaluate result|
|V50B0001||User exit for BAPI replication/confirmation of deliveries|