Transport of Copies
Issue: Imagine you create and release a few transports before setting up the target system and Landscape. Because of this, the transports can be released without target clients. How do you fix this problem?
Fix: Fix is done using Transport of Copies Method:
- Execute transaction SE10
- Select the create icon.
- Select “Transport of Copies”
- Enter short description and save, this will create your transport number.
- Now follow the menu path to place your objects into this transport copy:
- Request Type–>Object List–>Include Objects
- Select “Object List from Request” and enter your old transport number.
Thats it! Your new transport is a copy of your old transport with all associated objects.
Post contributed by: Sundar Raghuraman